We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The HPSI decreased 1.7 points month-over-month.
- This puts January’s HPSI at 81.5.
- The share of consumers who reported their net income was significantly higher than one year ago fell 3 percentage points month-over-month.
- The February preliminary Money Anxiety Index is 62.4.
- This is the same as January’s index.
- This indicates uncertainty and confusion among consumers about the economy.
Home equity rates:
The top 3 trends homebuyers want this season
Sellers and their agents should consider these updates to stay competitive READ MORE
Last week’s most recent market news:
- The MCAI decreased 0.4 percent month-over-month, to 123.8.
- This indicates that lending standards are tightening.
- The Conforming MCAI saw the greatest tightening (1.5 percent) followed by the Government MCAI (0.8 percent).
Email market reports to email@example.com.