We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The average interest rate on all mortgage loans was 3.89 percent, down from 3.97 in January.
- The average interest rate on conventional, 30-year, fixed-rate mortgages of $417,000 or less was 4.11 percent, down from 4.23 in January.
- The average loan amount for all loans was $316,700 in February, up from $310,400 in January.
- Home prices increased 5.4 percent year-over-year in January 2016.
- Before seasonal adjustment, home prices were unchanged month-over-month.
- After seasonal adjustment, home prices were up 0.5 percent month-over-month.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
3 tips for thriving in a changing market
As the market shifts, your strategy needs to adjust READ MORE
- The PHSI rose 3.5 percent to 109.1 in February.
- This is 0.7 percent above February 2015.
- This was the smallest annual gain in 18 months.
- Home prices were up 0.1 percent month-over-month in January 2016.
- Prices were up 5.3 percent year-over-year.
- The current home price index value is $253,000.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.