We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Mortgage applications increased 2.7 percent week-over-week (on an adjusted basis) for the week ending April 1, 2016.
- On an unadjusted basis, the Market Composite Index increased 3 percent week-over-week.
- The Refinance Index increased 7 percent week-over-week.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- Home prices increased 1.1 percent month-over-month.
- Home prices went up 6.8 percent year-over-year.
- CoreLogic forecasts future price increases of 0.6 percent month-over-month and 5.2 percent year-over-year.
Email market reports to [email protected].