We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- There were 34,000 completed foreclosures in February 2016.
- This is down 10 percent year over year.
- It’s also a 2.6 percent decrease month-over-month.
- Appraised home values were 2.17 percent lower than homeowers’ expectations.
- Home values increased 0.29 percent month-over-month in March.
- Home values were up 4.77 percent year-over-year.
Home equity rates:
Last week’s most recent market news:
Empowering agents with technology – Why the CBx Technology Suite works
At Coldwell Banker, technology is shaped by agents, supporting them at every step of their journey READ MORE
- Mortgage credit availability decreased 0.2 percent to 123.5 in March.
- The Government MCAI saw the greatest loosening (up 0.9 percent).
- The Conventional MCAI saw the greatest tightening (down 1.6 percent).
- The HPSI fell 2.5 percent to 80.2.
- More Americans (33 percent) say it’s a bad time to buy, 2 percentage points down.
- Those who say it’s a good time to sell fell 8 percentage points to negative 1 percent.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.