We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The Market Composite Index increased 10 percent (seasonally adjusted) from one week earlier.
- The refinance share of mortgage activity increased to 54.9 percent of total applications from 54.5 percent the previous week.
- The adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) share of activity increased to 5 percent of total applications.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- There were 34,000 completed foreclosures in February 2016.
- This is down 10 percent year over year.
- It’s also a 2.6 percent decrease month-over-month.
Understanding the nuances of opportunity zones
It’s more than just a tax break READ MORE
- Appraised home values were 2.17 percent lower than homeowers’ expectations.
- Home values increased 0.29 percent month-over-month in March.
- Home values were up 4.77 percent year-over-year.
Email market reports to email@example.com.