We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- 268,000 residential properties regained equity in Q1 2016.
- The aggregate value of homes in negative equity was $299.5 billion.
- 8.0 percent of mortgaged homes were in negative equity.
What’s your 2019 digital business plan?
It’s the year of YOU: Take control of your brand READ MORE
- The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) rate fell to 3.6 percent from 3.66 percent.
- A year ago, the 30-year FRM was 4.04 percent.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.