We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- May home prices are up 0.7 percent.
- Year-over-year, prices are up 4.9 percent.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Mortgage applications for new home purchases decreased by 0.2 percent month-over-month.
- The three-month average loan size was $326,480 in June.
- Year-over-year, June new home purchases were up 7 percent.
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgages (FRM) averaged 3.42 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending July 14, 2016.
- This is up from last week when it averaged 3.41 percent.
- A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 4.09 percent.
How you know you've found a winning team
A top producer shares what she looked for — and found — in her brokerage READ MORE
- Sales were up 0.7 percent year-over-year and 9.4 percent month-over-month.
- The median sales price was $229,900 — 2.2 percent higher year-over-year.
- The number of homes for sale in June fell 15.6 percent year-over-year.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.