We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- May home prices are up 0.7 percent.
- Year-over-year, prices are up 4.9 percent.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Mortgage applications for new home purchases decreased by 0.2 percent month-over-month.
- The three-month average loan size was $326,480 in June.
- Year-over-year, June new home purchases were up 7 percent.
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgages (FRM) averaged 3.42 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending July 14, 2016.
- This is up from last week when it averaged 3.41 percent.
- A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 4.09 percent.
My front row seat to the future of real estate
How I’m working with Keller Williams to shape technology and transform the customer experience READ MORE
- Sales were up 0.7 percent year-over-year and 9.4 percent month-over-month.
- The median sales price was $229,900 — 2.2 percent higher year-over-year.
- The number of homes for sale in June fell 15.6 percent year-over-year.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.