We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Mortgage applications increased 2.9 percent from one week earlier for the week ending September 30, 2016.
- The unadjusted Purchase Index was down 0.2 percent week-over-week and 14 percent year-over-year.
- The refinance share of mortgage activity increased to 63.8 percent of total applications from 62.7 percent the previous week.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- The CoreLogic HPI is up 1.1 percent.
- Year-over-year, the HPI is up 6.2 percent.
- CoreLogic forecasts that the HPI will be up 0.4 percent month-over-month in September 2016 and 5.3 percent year-over-year in August 2017.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 questions to attract more perfect clients
Tom Ferry outlines the process to identify your “ideal” client – and how to become the professional they choose READ MORE