This week, hosts Brad Inman and Danielle Riley invite Herman Chan to join them discussing some of the week’s top stories.
Herman Chan represents excellence and success in real estate. Whether helping a buyer, seller or investor in the Bay Area, nationally, globally, even on television, Chan has sold more homes than most real estate agents will in their entire career.
His clients range from Fortune 500 CEOs, to Facebook and Google executives, UC Berkeley professors, millennials and more.
Here are some of the stories they discussed:
- Sotheby’s International Realty beats Zillow and realtor.com to 3-D
- What the Wells Fargo scandal means for mortgage borrowers
- Exclusive buyer’s agents warn: Never see homes with the listing agent
- PHH indisputably wins CFPB court battle
- Why negotiable commission brokerage Worth Clark Realty can’t stop growing