- VHT Studios has released Virtual Staging Suite, a new product that allows agents to digitally stage, repaint, declutter and redecorate a listing.
- The Virtual Staging, Declutter, Paint and Redecorate tools cost $79, $59, $99 and $199 per photo, respectively.
According to the Real Estate Staging Association, homes that are professionally staged sell a whopping 90 percent faster than homes that are not. But what can be done when your seller doesn’t have the time or the budget to make their home look like it should be on HGTV?
VHT Studios, the nation’s largest real estate and video company, believes it has the solution with its newest product, the Virtual Staging Suite.
“We know real estate professionals want their listings to make a great first impression, and our Virtual Staging Suite gives them greater control to wow potential buyers,” said VHT Studios CEO and Co-Founder Brian Balduf in a press release.
The staging suite boasts four options:
- Virtual Staging decorates vacant spaces in any style.
- Virtual Declutter removes clutter and “depersonalizes” living spaces.
- Virtual Paint changes the appearance of any flat surface in a room.
- Virtual Redecorate transforms any room with wide-ranging design styles and furnishings that are most likely to attract buyers.
The Virtual Staging, Declutter, Paint and Redecorate tools cost $79, $59, $99 and $199 per photo, respectively. Agents must submit high quality photos of the rooms they want digitally revamped and specify the decor style, furniture and paint colors that will best fit the room and potential buyers’ tastes.
The renderings are ready within three days and can be immediately uploaded to an MLS or used for print advertising.
“Virtual Staging is a great and much more affordable way to attract buyers’ attention by presenting how a home could look post-sale, whether it’s by neutralizing wall coverings, redecorating, removing expensive artwork or just getting rid of unsightly stuff,” said Michael LaFido, a broker associate at Conlon Christie’s International Real Estate.
“You can’t sell a home unless buyers come and see the home, but they won’t come see it unless they see beautiful photographs that showcase the listing’s potential.”