As part of her 10 Questions podcast series, F.C. Tucker broker Angela Raab interviews top producer Shelly Walters.
Walters’s business is a family affair. She works with her husband, mother and her children in her family-run business. And a lot of her business is about face-to-face. She believes that the best leads are the ones you get from your sphere.
And to pique their interest, she focuses on doing unique things to keep her sphere engaged, such as:
- Setting up cocktail parties at a restaurant
- Giving away Christmas trees
- Sending out “gift letters” bi-monthly
- Hosting a party
Listen to the full podcast for more on Walters’s tips and systems.
Catch more top-producer interviews through the 10 questions series:
- New York City’s Patrick Lilly on raising your average price point
- Sonnie Laviolette on building a real estate career
Angela Raab is the director of agent development and technology advancement at F.C. Tucker. in Indianapolis, Indiana. Follow her on Twitter or Facebook.