Kyle Whissel, team leader of Whissel Realty Group, says one minute of video is worth 1.8 million words. At Inman Connect Las Vegas, he shared his top tips for making the most out of video content, including:
- Forget company logos as front-end bumpers for your videos: Facebook users, who consume 100 million hours of video a day, aren’t going to stop scrolling for a logo.
- Get a YouTube strategy: YouTube has surpassed Facebook as the No. 2 site in the world with 5 billion views a day.
- Vary your content: People get bored with the same image type over and over again. Try interviewing local businesses to give people what they want.
- Forget the business pages: People don’t “like” realty pages because they know they’ll get force fed real estate content. Instead, let video have its own site.
- Don’t psych yourself out: Worrying about production quality or how you look doesn’t build know, like and trust relationships with clients. Instead of fretting, just cut a video.
For more tips, watch the full video above.
Don’t miss out on the latest Inman Connect videos published daily. Discover what’s next and grow your business by watching on replay or joining us at upcoming events for live learning and networking. Session videos, livestream and event discounts for Connect are all exclusive to Inman Select subscribers.