It’s the classic combo from the boxing ring: the sharp shock of the jab punch followed by the full power and impact of the cross. Of course, the goal of a jab/cross combo is to wear down and knock out your boxing opponent. In marketing, the goal is a bit less violent.
With marketing, the objective is to create Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action. And your company wants to reach a specific segment of our audience of real estate professionals with a message about your solution, service, or product.
Just like the jab/cross combo, the branding/content combo is the powerful one-two punch that creates knockout campaigns to engage attention, create interest, and spark action from your prospective audience of agents, brokers, and owners.
START WITH YOUR JAB: Be top of mind with your audience through highly visible, strategically-placed branding in key channels:
- Display run of site ads across Inman.com to maintain a drumbeat of branding.
- Take over the ads on Inman’s daily headlines newsletter emails and reach a highly motivated segment right in their inbox.
- Sponsor a panel discussion for top influencers at the 3-day Inman Connect event in January 2021 for front row branding that aligns with topics of interest to your target audience.
- Play a video commercial in between tracks at Connect Now events in 2021 for critical awareness with strategic repetition.
NOW THROW YOUR CROSS: Create compelling content that tells your story, educates the community, and positions your brand as a trusted authority:
- Host an ongoing series of sessions at Connect Now events in 2021, delivered in a masterclass format of education for your target audience.
- Put a thought leader in the ‘hot seat’ with an InStudio interview on Facebook: a candid conversation that connects a relatable face to your brand.
- Create a can’t-miss collection of articles on Inman.com, spotlighting customer successes, outlining best practices, and letting executives answer key questions.
Talk to the Inman Partnership Team about the right mix of jabs and crosses that will deliver a knockout campaign in 2021!