Here were the most popular stories on Inman this past week:
10. Sometimes, being “quite contrary” isn’t a bad thing at all.
9. Is it time for you to think about starting a blog?
8. The Playboy Mansion is for sale — check out these listing photos.
7. Things your buyers learn when cash buyers swoop in unexpectedly.
6. If Zillow and Airbnb had a baby that allowed buyers to test a home for a night, it’d look a lot like Realstir.
5. Now you can update all your off-MLS listings across an array of platforms using one tool.
4. You can surely use one of the many tips herein on how to make more sales from social media marketing.
3. There’s a lot of real estate technology out there — can it ever replace a Realtor, though?
2. The U.S. Treasury Department has asked title agencies to identify the buyers behind cash luxury deals.
1. Greater San Diego Association of Realtors is suing its MLS, Sandicor, for unfair business practices.