Recent Articles by Yulia Karnaukh

5 ways to better utilize technology for organization and penetration

5 ways to better utilize technology for organization and penetration

Real estate industry experts report that only 10 percent of real estate website visitors are ready to make a purchase within the next six months. The other 90 percent are in "just looking" mode searching for exactly the right property. ......
By Yulia Karnaukh | Wednesday, April 29, 2015