Real estate tech firm eMerge has launched a revamped version of its marketing platform, adding the ability to syndicate messages across social media channels and other features designed to allow real estate pros to create and manage online marketing campaigns more easily.
The updated platform is set to officially launch at the Re/Max R4 convention in Las Vegas next week, but eMerge says the platform is already live for its thousands of real estate agent and broker customers.
The Slidell, La.-based company partnered with Re/Max in April 2012 to provide the real estate franchisor’s brokers and agents with an automated content program that, at the time, generated two monthly email newsletters, six blog posts per month, and weekly social media pushes to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
The platform revamp includes, among other features:
- a new dashboard that offers virtual help with getting a marketing campaign off the ground and at-a-glance snapshots of contacts, leads, social network statuses, scheduled content previews, and analytics reports;
- the ability to create messages and syndicate them across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn with the click of one button;
- sortable contact lists for targeted messaging;
- a campaign scheduling calendar that keeps track of a user’s email, social media and blog posts in one spot;
- an expanded content library with thousands of searchable articles, images and snippets in more than two dozen categories to send via email or social networks;
- the ability to create mobile-friendly emails with a drag-n-drop email builder or by choosing from hundreds of themed email templates and color schemes;
- mobile previews that allow users to see how their email messages will appear on smartphones before sending; and
- a reports center with analytics that show who is clicking on listings, articles and other content, and that allows the export of “engagers” to use as call lists or to create automatic follow-up campaigns.
“Our goal is to provide our brokers and agents with a superior online experience focused on driving business growth and marketing success,” said eMerge CEO Bondilyn Jolly in a statement.