We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- In December 2015, housing sales increased 8.2 percent year-over-year.
- This was the largest year-over-year increase since June 2015.
- The West was the strongest region, with a 10.3 increase.
- December 2015 home sales were up 6.1 percent year-over-year.
- The median sales price was up 5.3 percent year-over-year.
- Average days on market was 67 days.
6 steps to make 2019 your best year ever
Tom Ferry’s best advice to conquer the new year – even in a changing market READ MORE
- Home prices were “largely flat in November,” FNC reported.
- Month-over-month, home prices registered a 0.0 percent change between October and November 2015.
- Year-over-year, home prices rose 6.0 percent.
Home equity rates:
Last week’s most recent market news:
- The 100-MSA purchase index composite for November 2015 was 165.62, up .07 month-over-month.
- The index was up 9.31 points year-over-year.
- Los Angeles had the highest purchase price index: 243.13.
Email market reports to email@example.com.