We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Completed foreclosures were down 22.6 percent year-over-year in December 2015.
- Home prices were up 6.3 percent year-over-year in December 2015.
- 2015 was the worst year on record for wildfires, with more than 10 million acres burned.
- Housing sales increased 9.2 percent year-over-year.
- This is the strongest annual gain since June 2015.
- On average, housing prices rose 2.5 percent year-over-year.
Future-proof your business using lead management strategies
Handle your growing lead database more effectively as homebuyers take more time to shop for real estate during this market shift READ MORE
- January home sales were up 6.3 percent year-over-year.
- The median sales price of all homes sold in January was $200,714.
- This is a 6.7 percent annual increase over the median sales price in January 2014.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- Home prices rose at a seasonally unadjusted rate of 0.4 percent month-over-month in December 2015.
- It rose 6.2 percent year-over-year.
- On a quarterly basis, home prices were up 0.2 percent in the fourth quarter.
Email market reports to email@example.com.