- You don't have to be perfect to be profitable -- you need experience in addition to your skills.
- Long-time agents are at the greatest risk of complacency.
- Don't let arrogance replace your enthusiasm for the job.
In real estate clients’ own words, the most common reasons they choose to work with agents are:
- We just hit it off.
- They have the energy to get the job done for me.
- They seemed interested in the house.
- They have enthusiasm for what they do.
How do you manufacture enthusiasm on days when you might not naturally have it? How do you display that contagious energy if you’re not naturally “that way?” Maybe you’re dry or just a little bit worn out, washed up or generally negative. When in doubt, record yourself and rate your energy levels.
In every income-producing activity, energy is critical. What’s the solution? Learn how to check your “temperature” to see if this all-too-common mistake is the reason you’re not landing clients.
Subscribe to Tim and Julie Harris’ podcast on iTunes. To learn about the topics we discussed in today’s show, join our next group-coaching event.
Tim and Julie Harris have over 20 years’ experience in real estate. Learn more about their real estate coaching and training programs at timandjulieharris.com, or schedule a free coaching call with them at freecoachingcallsforagents.com.