We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The national MiMi is at 82.7, 0.18 percent up from December and 1.46 percent up quarter-over-quarter.
- On an annual basis, the national MiMi value is up 7.57 percent.
- On an annual basis, the most improving states were Florida (+16.72%), Colorado (+15.56%), New Jersey (+14.61%), Nevada (+14.21%) and Oregon (+14.04%).
- Mortgage applications decreased 1.0 percent (seasonally adjusted) from the previous week.
- The refinance share of mortgage activity decreased to 52.4 percent of total applications from 53.9 percent the previous week.
- The average contract interest rate for 30-year fixed-rate mortgages with conforming loan balances increased to 3.94 percent from 3.93 percent.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
From rock bottom to rocking my market
How working on my personal development saved my life and my business READ MORE
- The average interest rate on all mortgage loans was 3.89 percent, down from 3.97 in January.
- The average interest rate on conventional, 30-year, fixed-rate mortgages of $417,000 or less was 4.11 percent, down from 4.23 in January.
- The average loan amount for all loans was $316,700 in February, up from $310,400 in January.
- Home prices increased 5.4 percent year-over-year in January 2016.
- Before seasonal adjustment, home prices were unchanged month-over-month.
- After seasonal adjustment, home prices were up 0.5 percent month-over-month.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.