We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Home prices nationwide increased 6.2 percent year-over-year in April 2016.
- Prices increased 1.8 percent month-over-month.
- The CoreLogic HPI Forecast indicates that home prices will increase by 5.3 percent on a year-over-year basis from April 2016 to April 2017, and 0.9 percent month-over-month.
- The HPSI increased 1.6 points to 85.3 in May.
- This is a new all-time survey high.
- The net share of consumers who expect that home prices will go up over the next 12 months rose 5 percentage points, followed by a 3 percentage point increase in the net share of consumers who expect mortgage interest rates to go down over the next 12 months.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
Ready player one: how the new hybrid virtual brokerage can help you compete
Brick and mortar brokerages can add virtual capabilities with a hybrid business model READ MORE
- April’s national delinquency rate was up 3.77 percent from March.
- The April delinquency rate was still more than 10 percent below the April 2015 level.
- At 58,700, April’s foreclosure starts were the lowest monthly volume since April 2005.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.