This week we are pleased to welcome Lindsay Grandquest, a rising star at Better Homes and Gardens Generations in Mobile, Alabama. Lindsay’s approach can help you to become a much more effective buyer’s agent as well as helping you to close more buyer transactions with much less effort. Here’s what she will be covering:
- How and why to conduct a “NEADS” analysis with every buyer to get them to buy now.
- How to handle a nay-saying parent when you work with first time buyers.
- The “If-I-were-to-call-you” strategy for helping buyers to overcome their reluctance about writing an offer.
- What millennials really want today when they buy a home.
- Surprise! Young buyers are willing to do work on homes they purchase.
Bernice Ross, CEO of RealEstateCoach.com, is a national speaker, author and trainer with over 1,000 published articles and two best-selling real estate books. Learn about her training programs at www.RealEstateCoach.com/