We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The home price index rose by 5.1 percent from June 2015 to June 2016.
- This year-over-year price gain is unchanged from last month.
- Month-over-month, the index rose 1.0 percent (unadjusted).
- The national average contract mortgage rate for previously occupied homes by combined lenders was 3.62 percent for loans closed in late July.
- The average interest rate on all mortgage loans was 3.63 percent.
- The average loan amount was $325,700, down from $333,900 in June.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
What service means after the sale
The deal is done — but that’s only the beginning. Stay on your clients’ contact list with these post-sale best practices. READ MORE
- Home prices were up 0.8 percent month-over-month in June.
- Prices were up 5.3 percent year-over-year.
- The house price index is at $265,000.
Email market reports to email@example.com.