This week we are pleased to welcome Imraan Ali, an agent with Keller Williams in Silver Lake, California.
Ali shares the story of how he has successfully built his business in two separate markets — starting from scratch both times.
Here’s what he will be covering:
- Strategies for becoming the “mayor” (dominant agent) in your neighborhood.
- How rescuing a dog taught him the lesson of mastering inventory and how he leveraged that expertise into a highly successful business.
- What it takes to restart your business in an entirely new area.
- A powerful way to convert listing leads that also allows you to convert open house visitors in an entirely new way.
- How giving back and being seen volunteering can explode your business.
- How to integrate digital, print and face-to-face marketing to produce stellar results.
Bernice Ross, CEO of RealEstateCoach.com, is a national speaker, author and trainer with over 1,000 published articles and two best-selling real estate books. Learn about her training programs at www.RealEstateCoach.com/