This week we’re really pleased to welcome Michael Krisa of RealEstateUnplugged.com. Krisa has helped thousands of agents build their businesses using video, and his tips can help you, too. Here’s what he will be covering:
- Why using video in your business is so critical to leveraging yourself as the celebrity authority in your market.
- Why the National Association of Realtors said 2016 is the year of video, but so few agents are using it.
- A simple five-step formula for producing engaging evergreen videos that will generate plenty of page views.
- How becoming the local community concierge creates celebrity authority — it’s more than just you in front of the camera.
- Drones — dangerous liability risks for you and your clients.
- A simple strategy for making sure you’re always speaking directly to the person watching your video.
Bernice Ross, CEO of RealEstateCoach.com, is a national speaker, author and trainer with over 1,000 published articles and two best-selling real estate books. Learn about her training programs at www.RealEstateCoach.com/