We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- The MCAI decreased 0.4 percent month-over-month to 164.7 in August 2016.
- The Conforming MCAI saw the greatest decrease: 0.9 percent.
- The Government MCAI was down 0.5 percent, and the Conventional MCAI was down 0.2 percent.
One platform. One device. Limitless growth.
How Homesnap Pro puts all the tools you need in one app right on your smartphone. READ MORE
- The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage averaged 3.44 percent with an average 0.6 point for the week ending September 8, 2016.
- This is down from last week, when it averaged 3.46 percent.
- A year ago, the average was 3.90 percent
Email market reports to email@example.com.