We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- The MCAI decreased 0.4 percent month-over-month to 164.7 in August 2016.
- The Conforming MCAI saw the greatest decrease: 0.9 percent.
- The Government MCAI was down 0.5 percent, and the Conventional MCAI was down 0.2 percent.
How to launch your career in high-end real estate
A leading agent shares you how can stand out from the crowd READ MORE
- The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage averaged 3.44 percent with an average 0.6 point for the week ending September 8, 2016.
- This is down from last week, when it averaged 3.46 percent.
- A year ago, the average was 3.90 percent
Email market reports to email@example.com.