We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Mortgage applications decreased 9.2 percent from one week earlier for the week ending November 11, 2016.
- The refinance share of mortgage activity decreased to 61.9 percent of total applications from 62.3 percent the previous week.
- The average contract interest rate for 30-year fixed-rate mortgages with conforming loan balances increased to its highest level since January 2016, 3.95 percent, from 3.77 percent.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Mortgage applications for new home purchases increased 8 percent year-over-year in October 2016.
- Applications decreased by 2 percentage points month-over-month.
- New single-family home sales were running at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 547,000 units in October 2016.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.