We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Potential existing-home sales increased to a 5.9 million seasonally adjusted, annualized rate (SAAR).
- This represents a 97.4 percent increase from the market potential low point reached in December 2008.
- In October, the market potential for existing-home sales grew by 6.7 percent compared with a year ago, an increase of 376,000 (SAAR) sales.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- The home price index year-over-year change was 6.3 percent.
- The cash sales share in June 2016 was 29.3 percent.
- The distressed sales share in June 2016 was 7.8 percent.
Email market reports to email@example.com.