This week, we are pleased to welcome Sherry McCormack of Re/Max Fine Homes in the Philadelphia area. McCormack’s website is TheLinkedInTrainer.com, and she specializes in training real estate professionals to optimize their profiles on social media, especially on LinkedIn.
This week, we are pleased to welcome Sherry McCormack of Re/Max Fine Homes in the Philadelphia area.
The podcast covers:
- Knowing that Google uses LinkedIn in its web rankings, what can you do to make sure that your profile comes out on top?
- Customizing your LinkedIn vanity URL for better placement.
- How to create LinkedIn background images that also double as marketing pieces for your business.
- The information shadow, and why you should avoid being trapped in it.
- What to do with all those LinkedIn requests from people you don’t know — the answer will surprise you.
- The ins and outs of making connection requests, including how to open doors and build strong relationships.
Bernice Ross, CEO of RealEstateCoach.com, is a national speaker, author and trainer with over 1,000 published articles and two best-selling real estate books. Learn about her training programs at www.RealEstateCoach.com/