This week, we are pleased to welcome Kevin Hawkins, president of WAV Group Communications.
Hawkins joins us to discuss, “The magnificent 7 tech trends to watch in 2017.”
Here’s what he covers in the podcast:
- How automation is transforming real estate marketing.
- Ghosting — a hot new technology that incorporates augmented reality in two or more locations and will ultimately transform how we show houses.
- IoE — The Internet of Everything.
- Intelligent versus dumb apps.
- The differences between deep learning, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning including implications for the real estate business.
- Security risks — Alexa and Siri are listening — do you care?
- “Digital twin” and how it will improve product development, manufacturing and increase efficiencies.
- Robots and the role they will play in the future — it’s different from what you might expect.
Bernice Ross, CEO of RealEstateCoach.com, is a national speaker, author and trainer with over 1,000 published articles and two best-selling real estate books. Learn about her training programs at www.RealEstateCoach.com/