At 32, Natalie Rowe, the brand new team leader and broker-owner of Re/Max Advantage in Michigan, already knows that managing agents can be like “keeping frogs in a wheelbarrow,” as she puts it.
- Ideally, the likely transition is happening years before the actual event.
- It is a good idea for incoming generations to have a high profile in their markets prior.
- Make the transition a formal contract, not just a conversation.
- Company founders can still make a valuable contribution by being the face of the company.
- Patriarchs or matriarchs should step out of the way completely if their presence is causing confusion.
Power up your Indie Brokerage
Don't miss our Indie Broker Summit SF, July 17, 2018