At 32, Natalie Rowe, the brand new team leader and broker-owner of Re/Max Advantage in Michigan, already knows that managing agents can be like “keeping frogs in a wheelbarrow,” as she puts it.
- Ideally, the likely transition is happening years before the actual event.
- It is a good idea for incoming generations to have a high profile in their markets prior.
- Make the transition a formal contract, not just a conversation.
- Company founders can still make a valuable contribution by being the face of the company.
- Patriarchs or matriarchs should step out of the way completely if their presence is causing confusion.
Need to build a stronger brand?
Just a few seats left for ICSF Indie Broker Summit, July 17