Fathom Realty founder and CEO, Joshua Harley, doesn’t like to use the term “100-percent commission brokerage” to describe his fast-growing firm because these companies have reputations as simply “license warehouses,” he says.
- Fathom Realty is a 100-percent commission brokerage that gives staff equity ownership.
- Founder Josh Harley says the 100-percent commission brokerage is the model of the future.
- When choosing such a brokerage, Harley says to make sure it has a good reputation and accounting practices.
- When researching such brokerages, find out what other fees the company will add for services.
- With the money saved from being in a 100-percent commission brokerage, agents should invest in their personal sphere with time and money.
EMBRACE. FOCUS. EXECUTE. Build your 2019 roadmap to success with 4,000+ real estate leaders.
Inman Connect New York | January 29 - February 1, 2019