Fathom Realty founder and CEO, Joshua Harley, doesn’t like to use the term “100-percent commission brokerage” to describe his fast-growing firm because these companies have reputations as simply “license warehouses,” he says.
- Fathom Realty is a 100-percent commission brokerage that gives staff equity ownership.
- Founder Josh Harley says the 100-percent commission brokerage is the model of the future.
- When choosing such a brokerage, Harley says to make sure it has a good reputation and accounting practices.
- When researching such brokerages, find out what other fees the company will add for services.
- With the money saved from being in a 100-percent commission brokerage, agents should invest in their personal sphere with time and money.
Want to see the future of Real Estate tech?
Limited seating available for ICSF Hacker Connect, July 17