BEVERLY HILLS, California — Luxury Connect, Inman’s exclusive event attended by 600 of the top-producing luxury brokers and agents from around the world, announced the conference agenda today.
The event, to be held at The Beverly Hills Hotel Oct. 18-19, will focus on, “The New Luxury Playbook.” Attendees will get deep insights into the current state of the luxury market, hone their sales and negotiation skills and be inspired by innovative business leaders bringing fresh perspectives and ideas from from outside of real estate.
Session panelists and presenters will provide a look at how the geo-political landscape is affecting buyer and seller behavior, teach tactics for retaining commissions on mega listings, explore the psychology behind pricing decisions and reveal secrets for overcoming objections from buyers, sellers, managers and entourages.
View the full list of thought-provoking sessions designed to empower.
The Luxury Connect agenda was curated with guidance from the Luxury Advisory group including:
- Billy Jack Carter, Hilton and Hyland
- Charles Black III, Hilton and Hyland
- Dusty Baker, Sotheby’s International Realty
- Ernie Carswell, Ernie Carswell and Partners
- Jason Galardi, Nest Seekers
- John Aaroe, John Aaroe Real Estate
- Kofi Nartey, Compass
- Myra Nourmand, Nourmand & Associates
- Peter Hernandez, Teles Properties
- Richard Horswell, Fidelity National Title
- Sarah Scheper, Sara Scheper Homes
- Stephen Shapiro, Westside Estate Agency
- Stephen Kotler, Douglas Elliman
Don’t miss the chance to build your referral network and get advice from the elite during this exclusive event. Luxury Connect speakers will be announced soon.