- Inman will be interviewing real estate professionals at ICSF on camera for an upcoming video series.
Hey you! Yeah you, the expert real estate agent who pores over local markets; the professional who knows exactly how to get people to show up to an open house; the motivated Realtor who has found the perfect combination of door-knocking and cold-calling; the local socialite who eats, sleeps and breathes real estate in their community; we want to talk to you at Inman Connect San Francisco!
With ICSF just around the corner, we are lining up the confident speakers and colorful personalities across the spectrum of real estate experts to speak on camera about a range of topics.
- What’s your favorite real estate movie?
- What is the most annoying thing about real estate agents?
- What is the worst yard-art you’ve ever seen?
- What do you know now that you wish you knew when you first started?
- What new phone apps are absolute must-haves for real estate agents?
- What are your closing superstitions?
This is just a sampling of the questions we have, but we know you’re capable of handling anything that will get thrown at you.
After all, you work in real estate (and you’ve probably answered “I am sure we can have rabbit hutch removed from the property before closing,” among other wild things).
Email Britt@Inman.com to sign up today. Oh, and did we mention that these videos are seen by thousands of industry professionals across the country? If you love talking real estate, we’re ready to listen.