How can agents, tech companies and brokerages all move Faster, Better, Together? Learn how this July at Inman Connect San Francisco. Buy your ticket here, and remember that Select members get a $100 discount. Thinking of bringing your team? There are special onsite perks and discounts when you buy those tickets together too. Just contact us to find out more.
Marketing is changing. And with it, the role of the marketing leader. Today’s consumers expect more than an eye-catching logo. They demand an easy to navigate brand experience, personalization and an emotional connection to the companies they support. Is your marketing technology and team keeping up?
See how some of the most influential companies and brands are handling their biggest marketing and communication challenges. Get inspired and gain strategies and tactics to scale your marketing efforts, expand your reach and effectively track ROI.
If you are interested in attending CMO Connect, tickets are still available.
- Marketers are From Mars, Consumers are from New Jersey
- Get ready to have your most closely held beliefs about marketing challenged as “The Ad Contrarian” and best-selling author Bob Hoffman, Chief Aggravation Officer from Type A Group, explains how marketers and advertisers have lost touch with consumers — and what can be done about it.
- What can we learn about storytelling from Buzz Lightyear and Mr. Potatohead?
- Matthew Luhn is an accomplished storyteller, instructor, keynote speaker, and story consultant, with over 20 years’ experience creating stories and characters at Pixar Animation Studios. Alongside his story work in Hollywood, Matthew works with Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, and other professionals how to craft and tell stories that bridge the gap between business and heart to build stronger brands and business communication.
- Reinventing (and Defending) a Legacy Brand
- How do you take a legacy brand that’s been around for decades and reinvent it and position it to compete against upstart brands in the market? Take a look behind the scenes at one brand that’s done just that.
- How Compass Nailed It
- Get an inside look at the creation of the Compass brand through the eyes of its Chief Creative Officer Matt Spangler and get actionable takeaways on what you need to think about when positioning your own brand for success.
- Managing a Crisis: What to Do When Things Go Sideways
- Stop Kidding Yourself. Consumers Don’t Matter in Real Estate Marketing
- How to Better Leverage Intelligence to Grow Your Brand
- The Chief Everything Officer: Why Marketing is the Least of Your Problems
- 3 Marketing Problems, 3 Solutions
- The Biggest Mistakes in Real Estate Marketing
- And much more!
There will also be a networking cocktail hour following the event, where you can continue the conversation with your peers, meet new contacts, and dive in together on what you learned.
CMO Connect is sponsored by: Imprev.
Thinking of getting your product in front of thousands of real estate professionals at Connect? We can make that happen for you. For sponsorship opportunities please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.