We’re focusing on how agents and brokerages can all move Faster, Better, Together this July at Inman Connect San Francisco. Not got your ticket yet? Buy it here, and remember that Select members get a $100 discount. Thinking of bringing your team? There are special onsite perks and discounts when you buy those tickets together too. Just contact us to find out more.
Experience what Inman Connect is all about when you join us for Open Connect. A full day to network and learn the latest business-building trends and tactics with over 4,000 top industry pros. With an Open Connect pass, you’ll start your day at Agent Connect and in the afternoon attend Tech Connect.
And the best part? Tickets for Open Connect are FREE.
Agent Connect (9am-12pm):
An in-depth series of sessions and panel discussions revealing how top producing agents got to where they are today. Get actionable takeaways that you can implement now on everything from growing your book of business, to lead conversion, to investing strategies, to tips on how to talk to your clients about the market.
You will learn…
- Actionable tactics and techniques deployed by self-defense instructors around the country that you can use right now to keep yourself safe
- Which emerging trends you shouldn’t ignore (and which are safe to bypass)
- How you can use your personality type — introvert or extrovert? — to double your business in ways that feel natural and comfortable
- Why sometimes it makes more sense for your business to say “eff you!” instead of “thank you” — and when to use each
- New marketing tactics that will yield huge results for your time and effort … but that don’t cost a dime to deploy
- The similarities between being a real estate agent and a soldier on the front lines, and how you can use a battlefield mentality to help your career
- Where to uncover the best investment opportunities for real estate agents so you can build your nest egg and retire that much sooner
- How to adapt to a changing real estate market, even if those changes are drastic (farmland to tech epicenter, for example)
- What your buyer and seller clients need to know about the current housing market — and how to explain it to them
- Strategies for getting the most out of your online leads and converting those leads into living, breathing clients
- The 10 daily habits that will help you elevate your business from rookie agent to top producer
- How to start over from scratch in a brand-new market and still be a super-successful agent
- … And more!
Moderated by Joseph Rand and Wendy Forsythe, the programming at Agent Connect features speakers and guests who have been in your shoes and want to help you reach the next level of your career — better, faster, together. Don’t miss this morning of free programming designed to elevate your business, eliminate distractions and assist your journey toward becoming the best agent you can possibly be.
Tech Connect (2pm-5pm):
Get insights on the hottest new technologies that consumers and the industry needs. Explore must-have tactics from the agents, brokers, product managers and real estate tech professionals in the know and get a sneak peek at the latest tech products that you need to run your business in 2018.
You will learn…
- Why buyers and sellers want to know about certain tech tools and how they can be used in real estate
- How tech trends have shifted and changed over decades to encompass the products we depend on today
- What you can track in Google Analytics and how to dig deep into that data (in just five minutes)
- The real truth behind artificial intelligence and robotics technology — and whether your job is at risk
- Strategies for harnessing the power of Google search that nobody else in your market knows (yet) and that will help increase your bottom line
- CRM tips and tricks that you might not be using, but that are critical for your success in real estate
- How to triage your tech alerts and information so you can use technology to help you sift the urgent from the merely important
- Why the best chatbots are helping agents and brokers earn money — and what makes those chatbots the best
- Tips for using Amazon’s Alexa device in your real estate business
- What you need to know about blockchain to keep serving your real estate clients effectively
- Techniques to future-proof your business so that you can ensure you’re more “Amazon” and less “Toys R Us” when it comes to your long-term planning
- How the newest entrants in real estate technology are crafting tools to help you
- …And more!
Moderators Katie Kossev and Valerie Garcia will host real estate technology leaders and creators to answer your questions about tech best practices and offer advice about how to avoid shiny objects. The afternoon of education will cap off with tech roundtables where you’ll engage in conversations about everything from blockchain to smart home technology and CRMs.
Registration opens at 7am.
Interested in upgrading to a full 4 day ticket for ICSF instead? Tickets are selling out fast here.
Thinking of getting your product in front of thousands of real estate professionals at Connect? We can make that happen for you. For sponsorship opportunities please reach out to email@example.com for more information.