Yesterday, we shared the first half of our top 50 countdown — the stories that got the most attention in 2015. If you’ve absorbed Nos. 26 through 50 and you’re ready for more, dive into the second half.
Here are the top stories from 2015, Nos. 1 through 25. Enjoy!
25. How I’m landing real estate sales with Instagram
24. Zillow whistleblower talks
23. 4 alternatives to door-knocking that will raise your local profile
22. 6 factors that impact the value of a home
20. It will take a village to close a mortgage in 2015
19. Appeals court upholds centurylong real estate broker structure in epic win for industry
18. 3 ways TRID will impact your real estate business
17. Xome ready to shake up online real estate
16. Special report: The bottom line on online leads
15. Keller Williams Realty announces major management change
14. Real estate agent held at gunpoint during showing
13. Which real estate brand’s TV spot does it best?
12. Special report: Which CRM is the best?
11. Come August, there will be a new roadblock to closing a deal on a house
10. 2 startups charge flat fees for listings, revamping the real estate brokerage model
9. Barbara Corcoran on fire: Watch the video
8. The one item needed to sell a home for top dollar
7. Why is housing inventory so low?
6. Special report: How hybrid brokerages are changing real estate
5. Buyers using ZipTours to get lockbox codes, tour listings without agents present
4. Whistleblower alleges Zillow is stealing listing data from agent websites
3. Rupert Murdoch playing hardball with Zillow
2. Should real estate agents drive fancy cars?