We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Home prices increased 1.1 percent month-over-month.
- Home prices went up 6.8 percent year-over-year.
- CoreLogic forecasts future price increases of 0.6 percent month-over-month and 5.2 percent year-over-year.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- The total U.S. loan delinquency rate was 4.45 percent.
- This is down 12.57 percent month-over-month.
- The total foreclosure pre-sale inventory rate is 1.30 percent, down 0.64 percent month-over-month.
Ready player one: how the new hybrid virtual brokerage can help you compete
Brick and mortar brokerages can add virtual capabilities with a hybrid business model READ MORE
- The preliminary April index is at 64.0.
- This is the same as the final reading in March.
- According to the index’s creator, “although the economy is improving, consumers are not completely on board with the personal consumption thus putting the brakes on the economic growth.”
Email market reports to email@example.com.