We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Mortgage applications decreased 1.3 percent from one week earlier but was up 16 percent from one year ago.
- The Refinance Index decreased 1 percent from the previous week.
- The seasonally adjusted Purchase Index decreased 2 percent from one week earlier.
- Purchases increased to 65 percent of all closed loans in June, up from 62 percent in May.
- Refinances represented 34 percent of closed loans in June, down from 37 percent in May.
- The average time to close all loans increased to 46 days in June, up from 45 days in May.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- Privately-owned housing units authorized by building permits were at 1,153,000 in June, 1.5 percent above May 2016 but 13.6 percent below June 2015.
- Privately-owned housing starts in June were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1,189,000, 4.8 percent above May 2016 but is 2.0 percent below June 2015.
- Privately-owned housing completions in June were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1,147,000, 12.3 percent above May 2016 and 18.7 percent above June 2015.
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empowering agents with technology – Why the CBx Technology Suite works
At Coldwell Banker, technology is shaped by agents, supporting them at every step of their journey READ MORE