Inman Connect on the Road Los Angeles is a free day-long event designed specifically for agents and brokers alike to learn, debate and discuss what’s next for 2017.
Packed with an incredible lineup of speakers, Connect on the Road goes deep on the issues that matter most, from understanding the latest marketing and technology trends, to building a brand, building a team, and growing a successful real estate business.
Connect on the Road Los Angeles is on October 18, 2016, and is free to attend.
Here are 12 reasons why you can’t afford to miss Connect on the Road.
- A free event. Inman Connect brings a full day of learning, networking and business building that you can’t get anywhere else, for a price that can’t be beat. It’s completely free to attend. No strings attached.
- Agent Connect. A full slate of talks and sessions just for agents to learn the latest tools, tactics, and strategies top producers use to grow their business. See the full schedule of talks here.
- Broker Connect. A full slate of talks and sessions for brokers to learn the latest business building strategies, from recruiting the best talent, to retaining agents, integrating technology systems and increasing agent productivity. See the full schedule here.
- Network with hundreds of like-minded pros. Connect on the Road will have more than 600 of the top real estate minds in one spot. It’s the ultimate opportunity to network and build relationships with people who can help drive your business.
- No fluff. All of the panels are packed with seasoned pros who are sharing their strategies and tactics straight with you. Get prepared to walk away with pages of notes and actionable advice you can go home and implement immediately.
- Katie Lance. Katie is the top social marketing expert in real estate and will be sharing how to turn Facebook into a powerful marketing platform to build your business.
- John Aaroe. The dynamic leader of the John Aaroe Group in will share his insights from running an uber-successful brokerage in Los Angeles and grappling with the decision to remain independent or align with a franchise brand.
- Insight to improve every part of your business. Connect on the Road takes a whole look at your business and how to make it better, from winning more listings, to building and managing a team, to being more productive with your time. Level up every part of your business at Connect on the Road.
- Seth Price. One of the best marketers in real estate, Seth Price will share with you the benefits of building your personal brand and how to deploy search engine optimization (SEO), content and video marketing to drive your business forward.
- Get your questions answered! Connect on the Road brings experts from Google and Facebook to you to get your questions answered about how to get the most from your marketing efforts online.
- Did we mention referrals? Connect on the Road attendees say that there is no better place to meet the partners that will lead to more high quality referrals when you get home.
- Connect events can be life-changing. Just ask broker Peter Lorimer of PLG Estates, who said this of Connect: “Connect is utterly life changing. I used to think I couldn’t afford to spend the time at Inman Connect and now I’m absolutely steadfast in the belief that I cannot afford not to attend.”
Those are just a few of the reasons why you should attend. Register for free now before space is gone. It’s filling up fast and is always standing-room-only.