This week our favorite economist, Steve Cook, the publisher and editor of “Real Estate Economy Watch,” is back with his fourth quarter economic forecast.
Here’s what he will be covering:
- What the heck is happening with sales?
- Why rents are leveling off and home prices are not.
- How the down payment myth is blocking first-time buyers from purchasing.
- Why credit availability has actually increased.
- Why loan approval rates have jumped by 50 percent.
- Fourth quarter economic forecast — the inventory is still the problem.
Bernice Ross, CEO of RealEstateCoach.com, is a national speaker, author and trainer with over 1,000 published articles and two best-selling real estate books. Learn about her training programs at www.RealEstateCoach.com/