This week we are happy to welcome Andrew Flachner, the CEO and co-founder of Real Scout. Flachner joins us to discuss an extremely important trend that is already transforming your life — computer vision.
Although you might not have heard of computer vision, it is already making profound changes in many fields, including real estate.
Here’s what Flachner will be covering:
- The definition of computer vision and how it works.
- Clients can now do room-by-room comparisons.
- How computer vision is transforming transportation and cancer diagnosis.
- For real estate, why photos are worth zero words.
- What man-machine symbiosis is and how it will impact your real estate business.
- How computer vision is already impacting real estate search and what you can expect to see now and in the near future.
Bernice Ross, CEO of RealEstateCoach.com, is a national speaker, author and trainer with over 1,000 published articles and two best-selling real estate books. Learn about her training programs at www.RealEstateCoach.com/