We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
- There were a total of 105,481 properties with foreclosures filings in October.
- This is up 27 percentage points from September 2016.
- However, it’s down 8 percentage points from October 2015.
- The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage averaged 3.57 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending November 10, 2016.
- This is up from last week, when it averaged 3.54 percent.
- A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.98 percent.
- The delinquency rate for mortgage loans on residential properties with one to four units decreased 14 basis points to a rate of 4.52 percent of all loans.
- This is the lowest level since the second quarter of 2006, with a rate of 4.39 percent.
- It’s also 47 basis points lower than one year go.
Email market reports to email@example.com.