NAR’s midyear meetings took place in Washington, D.C., last week. I was just finishing up a recap when two other big stories dropped. Credit unions are buying brokerages and bundling services — and that other story you may have heard about: Zillow isn’t a broker but its toes are deeper in the transaction.
- Credit unions are buying brokerages and bundling services.
- Zillow isn't a broker but its toes are deeper in the transaction.
- Alexa's going to serve you listings.
- Upstream's pragmatic pivot is causing a stir.
- Your choice of MLS may be growing in the future.
Don't miss Hacker Connect SF
Dive into the latest Technology affecting RE, July 17, 2018