NAR’s midyear meetings took place in Washington, D.C., last week. I was just finishing up a recap when two other big stories dropped. Credit unions are buying brokerages and bundling services — and that other story you may have heard about: Zillow isn’t a broker but its toes are deeper in the transaction.
- Credit unions are buying brokerages and bundling services.
- Zillow isn't a broker but its toes are deeper in the transaction.
- Alexa's going to serve you listings.
- Upstream's pragmatic pivot is causing a stir.
- Your choice of MLS may be growing in the future.
EMBRACE. FOCUS. EXECUTE. Build your 2019 roadmap to success with 4,000+ real estate leaders.
Inman Connect New York | January 29 - February 1, 2019