Marketing your real estate business can make or break your success, no matter where you’re operating or what business model you use — you know that already. But do you know precisely which marketing tactics will capture your ideal client? Or whether the new campaign you’re trying is effective (and why)? And do you have your fingers on the pulse of the next best marketing trends so that you can get an edge on the competition?
The Marketing Intensive programming gives you two full afternoons of tips, coaching and use cases for your own business on January 24 and 25, 2018, as part of Inman Connect New York, January 22 through 26 at the New York Marriott Marquis Times Square. Helmed by marketing geniuses such as Katie Lance, Laura Monroe, Seth Price, Steve Pacinelli, Kenny Truong, and Rayni and Branden Williams, it’s a fully loaded booster shot for your 2018 marketing strategy.
You will learn:
- Which marketing trends you shouldn’t ignore
- Techniques to get comfortable in front of a camera and brand your videos
- How to build a marketing strategy on a budget
- The secrets to creating a must-read email newsletter
- New ways to measure your marketing results
- What to do when social media advertising costs go up (every year!)
- Best practices for keeping in touch with past clients — so you don’t lose any future sales
- All about content marketing and how to leverage it in your business, including the best hires to make for maximum productivity and return on investment
- About using live-streaming video in smart, creative ways that capture attention
- What referral marketing can do to amp up your business
- Whether virtual open houses might be an option in your market
- How real estate professionals like you used marketing in a unique way to win hearts
- … And more!
The Marketing Intensive is a full buffet of tips and techniques that you can use to refine and elevate your strategy in 2018 and beyond. And it’s only happening once at Inman Connect New York, so get your tickets and book your travel today.