NEW YORK — Inman Connect New York is a shot of espresso stronger than your most ambitious Starbucks order ushering you into real estate’s future. Check out Inman’s highlight reel and top coverage for day three.
- Compass CEO Robert Reffkin’s 8 trends to expect by 2028
- BoxBrownie unveils 360-degree photo enhancement service
- Traditional brokerage vs. 100% brokerage — who wins?
- Paris Hilton helps real estate power couple recover stolen dog
- 10 marketing trends you should act on this year
- Smart home tech is raising new questions during the home sale