Inman Connect is home to the most collaborative, innovative, and successful community in real estate, and we want you to join us!
The best Connect deals of the year are here, and you get to choose.
- 2-event bundle for $99: Includes access to Connect Now on December 17, 2020 and Inman Connect on January 26-28, 2021 — live and all replays.
- All Access pass for $299 — Best offer: Includes everything in the 2-event bundle PLUS access to all 8 events in the 2021 Connect Now series — live and all replays.
These deals will disappear soon. Secure your spot now!
Learn From Forward-Thinking Leaders
- Sue Yannaccone is the first female President & CEO of Realogy Franchise Group, and is a proven real estate leader with deep expertise in brokerage operations and franchise management.
- John Mazur, CEO of Homesnap, is an expert in starting and scaling businesses in the technology space. He’ll discuss what’s next for search, leads, and consumer behavior in light of their recent acquisition.
- David Doctorow, CEO of Move Inc. has extensive experience in digital commerce and will share the steps they’re taking to add more value to both the consumer and to REALTORS®.
- Josh Team, President of Keller Williams, is focused on disrupting the traditional approach to real estate and aims to provide the best agent-driven consumer experience in real estate.
- Ivy Zelman, CEO of Zelman & Associates, is a sought-after expert on the housing sector, and what the overall housing market means for investors, homebuilders, industry executives and the economy at large. In 2020, she was included in Barron’s Top 100 Women in U.S. Finance.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Lessons From This Year
- What lessons have you learned this year that can prepare you for future market shifts?
- What does the future of consumer behavior look like and how are next-generation tools empowering agents to build their businesses more dynamically?
- What are the best tech tools for marketing and growing your business?
- What will business operations look like in 2021 and what new models will win?
We’ll discuss these hot topics, plus so much more.
Connect with Your Community
These events serve as built-in time to stay in touch. The more Connect events you attend, the stronger your relationships will be. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to connect and collaborate: workshops, coffee conversations, virtual roundtables, 1:1 meetings, virtual cocktail receptions, and more. Stay in touch with friends old and new.
Reinforce with Replays
There’s a lot to cover. That’s why we’re giving you the replays after each event. Attend what you can live, and watch the replays when it’s convenient for you.
It’s a small investment to stay informed, reinforce your relationships and increase your success. Register now to secure the best price.