October is Luxury Month at Inman. All month, we’ll be talking to top producers from across the country, offering advice on how to join their ranks, and more. That all leads up to Luxury Connect at the Aria Hotel (Oct. 25-26, 2021, join us) and the live presentation of the Inman Golden I Club honorees for this year.
Greg McDaniel and I have worked in the luxury arena for a lot of years — decades, to be more specific. Over the years, I’ve written a slew of articles on the topic, including a handful on Inman.com.
If you’re a luxury agent wanting to hone your skills or if you’re completely new to the high-end market, these resources will come in handy. So, peruse these tips, strategies and best practices (some of which are plucked from the luxury industry’s heavy-hitters), and then come back to put what you’ve learned to the test.
- Want to excel at luxury? 8 client types every agent should be prepared for
- What today’s ultra-luxury buyers want might surprise you
- Why luxury clients are turned off by technology
- Understanding what international luxury homebuyers want
- ‘The Global Code’: Reshaping luxury real estate as we know it
- Frank McKinney, real estate’s ‘daredevil artist,’ overcomes fears to tackle his biggest home project yet
- Be the go-to luxury specialist in your market
Ready to be quizzed? Below, you’ll find a list of 11 questions that address key points you need to know when working with luxury real estate buyers and sellers. Take the quiz to discover how well you know the ins and outs of navigating the high-end market.
Bernice Ross, President and CEO of BrokerageUP and RealEstateCoach.com, is a national speaker, author and trainer with over 1,000 published articles. Learn about her broker/manager training programs designed for women, by women, at BrokerageUp.com and her new agent sales training at RealEstateCoach.com/newagent.