In these times, double down — on your skills, on your knowledge, on you. Join us Aug. 8-10 at Inman Connect Las Vegas to lean into the shift and learn from the best. Get your ticket now for the best price.
For many agents, an introduction to the day-to-day of real estate comes in the form of a book recommended by a friend, colleague or broker. Whether it’s The Millionaire Real Estate Agent, Your First 365 Days in Real Estate or a newer book like The Agent’s Edge, a great book recommendation can be truly life- (and career-) changing.
So, for those of you who love to share your faves, we wondered: What’s the No. 1 book you’re recommending to the agents in your life? Are you focusing on general business-building recommendations or specific strategies? Do you recommend self-help and productivity tomes or how-tos? What’s the book that changed you so much you can’t resist sharing it? Here’s your reading list:
- Let’s Get Real or Let’s Not Play by Mahan Khalsa
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent (multiple)
- Ninja Selling and my No. 2 would be Never Split the Difference and No. 3 would be Getting Things Done
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
- Ninja Selling (many)
- The ABCs of Real Estate Investing
- Profit First
- Mindset, Methods and Metrics
- Exactly What to Say for Real Estate Agents by Jones, Smith and Mackin
- The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- Full Fee Agent by Christopher Voss and Steve Shull
- The Go-Giver
- Never Split the Difference
- The Compound Effect
Now it’s your turn! Give us your best recs in the comments below.