Here were the most popular stories on Inman this past week:
10. Five digital marketing pros share their presentations from one of the most popular sessions at Inman Connect San Francisco.
9. You can accurately price a home using a price-per-square-foot analysis — here’s how.
8. These five Facebook ads got results for their creators.
7. Two brokers — one who uses realtor.com to find most clients, and another who uses Zillow for the same purpose — open up their lead conversion playbooks for your scrutiny.
6. Sometimes when you’re trying to get an offer on a property, there are levers you can pull to make that happen. Here’s the first part of a two-part series about how to do just that.
5. Think instant offers are an impossibility? This Phoenix real estate startup might make you change your mind.
4. Everyone’s keeping tabs on the Uber lawsuit. Here’s what it will mean for real estate.
3. Tech trends are evolving at the speed of light. It’s hard to keep up, but here are five you should be tracking.
2. A Morgan Stanley study concluded that Zillow ads increase prospects of dual agency.
1. Facebook and the portals are still the top places for agents to advertise — but Instagram, Snapchat and Tinder could give the behemoths a run for their money.